Big changes are blooming! Simply Elegant Floral Designs has a new name, new brand, new website and more. After much thought and reflection, I knew it was time to rename my business to better align with the brides and clients I am now working with. So today we launch Meristem Floral.
Hello Morning Glory!
What a delight to also have this styled shoot featured in the latest issue of Trendy Bride Magazine (in addition to our Sweet Southern Style shoot, also published in the issue)! Shot on film at sunrise by Emily March Photography, below are some of our favorite images.
Vendors that made this shoot possible:
- Photography: Emily March Photography
- Film Processing: PhotoVision
- Styling: Ashlee Little Weddings + Events
- Florals: Simply Elegant Floral Designs
- Paper Goods: Wedding Paper Divas
- Rentals: American Party Rentals and CE Rental
- Gown: Elizabeth Dye
- Silks: Honey Silks Co.
- Hair and Makeup: Adonia by Jen
- Ring: Trumpet and Horn
- Ringbox: Moonlight Proposals
- Tableware: World Market
- Flatware: West Elm
We're so thrilled to share the images from Lisa + Matt's September wedding at The Carolina Inn! Lisa commissioned Simply Elegant to construct and design her chuppah and it turned out better than we had hoped! Her blooms were watercolor inspired and came together beautifully.