What a joy to team up with Lily & Oak and Six Foot Photography on a brand inspired styled shoot at the Mim's House in December. Focusing the intimate moments a couple has before and during their wedding day, this shoot was filled foraged greens and privet berries, dusty miller, eucalyptus, agonis, thistle and ruscus, as well as white blooms such as lilies, peonies, veronica, snapdragons, ranunculus, narcissus, parrot tulips, wendy spray roses, white anemone and more!
Hello Morning Glory!
What a delight to also have this styled shoot featured in the latest issue of Trendy Bride Magazine (in addition to our Sweet Southern Style shoot, also published in the issue)! Shot on film at sunrise by Emily March Photography, below are some of our favorite images.
Vendors that made this shoot possible:
- Photography: Emily March Photography
- Film Processing: PhotoVision
- Styling: Ashlee Little Weddings + Events
- Florals: Simply Elegant Floral Designs
- Paper Goods: Wedding Paper Divas
- Rentals: American Party Rentals and CE Rental
- Gown: Elizabeth Dye
- Silks: Honey Silks Co.
- Hair and Makeup: Adonia by Jen
- Ring: Trumpet and Horn
- Ringbox: Moonlight Proposals
- Tableware: World Market
- Flatware: West Elm
We're so excited to have Trendy Bride Magazine feature our "Sweet Southern Style" editorial in their Winter/Spring 2016 magazine! Seeing your work in print is always an honor and this styled shoot was one of our favorites to date!
Below are our favorite images from Jake + Heather. This shoot wouldn't have been possible without the following vendor team:
- Photography: Jake + Heather
- Venue: Merrimon-Wynne House and Raleigh Rose Garden
- Planning: Viva L'Event
- Florals: Simply Elegant Floral Designs + Viva L'Event
- Catering: Beau Catering
- Rentals: CE Rental
- Paper Goods: One and Only Paper
- Cake: Sugar Euphoria
- Jewelry: Gemma Jewels
- Bridal Gown: Hayley Paige
- Bridesmaids Dresses: Bella Bridesmaids
- Hair and Makeup: Makeup by Ashley Mooney
- Bread: Yellow Dog Bakery