What a joy to team up with Lily & Oak and Six Foot Photography on a brand inspired styled shoot at the Mim's House in December. Focusing the intimate moments a couple has before and during their wedding day, this shoot was filled foraged greens and privet berries, dusty miller, eucalyptus, agonis, thistle and ruscus, as well as white blooms such as lilies, peonies, veronica, snapdragons, ranunculus, narcissus, parrot tulips, wendy spray roses, white anemone and more!
Check out our favorites below and the full feature here!
- Venue: Leslie-Alford-Mims House
- Coordination + Creative Direction: Lily & Oak
- Photography: Six Foot Photography
- Vintage Rentals: Greenhouse Picker Sisters
- Rentals: Party Reflections
- Paper Goods: Piecrust Creative
- Cake: Sugar Euphoria
- Hair and Makeup: Brittany Gulloti with Everlong Artistry
- Menswear: Ole Mason Jar
- Wedding Gown: Sareh Nouri
- Rings: Studio 1040
- Jewelry: Gemma Jewels